Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
A client in the Education Management space is looking to add an Executive Assistant to their leadership team in the Cayman Islands. The successful candidate will be working closely with senior leadership to manage and tackle strategic, operational, political, and organizational issues.
- Manages the head executive’s calendar and serves as the primary point of contact for the head executive between the institution and community individuals;
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree;
- Skills in decision making and critical thinking;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
If interested, please get in touch via email: email@example.com for more information or to apply today.
Please note this role is only open to on-island candidates at this time. Caymanians and those with the right to work on-island without a work permit is preferred.