Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Executive Legal Secretary - Corporate
On behalf of our client, a globally recognized law firm. We are actively recruiting for the role of Executive Legal Secretary based in the Cayman Islands. The successful candidate will support the partners, fee earners and their teams in providing quality confidential administrative and secretarial services and will be the first point of contact for all operational queries.
- Preparing, amending document and correspondence and billing invoices where necessary
- Responsible for the organisation and maintaining records and files
- Acting as client liaison with both external and internal clients
- Liaising with clients regarding requests for corporate documents
- Providing full administrative support to fee earners
- Ad-hoc administrative support as required
- 5+ years relative legal secretarial experience
- Exceptional typing speed and experience drafting legal correspondence
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
If this sounds like it could be the next step in your career, apply today. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence