Executive Legal Secretary - Litigation
We are working with a top-tier, market-leading law firm who are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Executive Legal Secretary to join their busy Dispute Resolution team.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the following skills and experience, this could be just the role for you!
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a leading city or offshore law firm
- Good academic record and a recognised legal secretary qualification
- Experience supporting a litigation team is necessary
- Cayman Islands’ experience is desirable
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- An ability to work in a busy and demanding environment, supporting fee earners at a variety of level
This role offers flexible working, a great compensation and benefits package and the chance to be part of an innovative and highly regarded team.