SteppingStones are delighted to be partnering with out client, a leading global organization, in the recruitment of a Fiduciary Manager for their team.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Supervising a team of Fund Accountants and ensuring workloads are evenly distributed;
- The oversight of accounting, financial reporting and transfer agency functions and processes;
- Liaise with clients, investment managers, regulators and legal advisors;
- Conduct due diligence reviews as appropriate;
- Ensure policies and procedures in line with FATCA and CRS are up to date and compliant.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Have a professional accounting qualification;
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience working within Funds, ideally from one of the big four audit firms;
- Have a comprehensive understanding of trusts and funds structures;
- Have a proven working knowledge of US and International GAAP.
This role will suit someone ambitious, diligent, and keen to enhance their career with an excellent globally recognized name.
A generous compensation package is on offer and will be commensurate with years of experience and qualifications.