Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Back to job portal
Finance Business Partner
SteppingStones is actively recruiting a Finance Business Partner to join our client’s highly successful Jersey based team. This is an integral role in the business where you will be a key factor in driving business performance whilst carrying out your daily duties. International travel will be required.
- Enhancing both commercial awareness and technical financial support
- Assist the business in meeting objectives by utilizing business intelligence ensuring all decisions are based in commerciality
- Ensure all financial accounts and reporting are carried out in an accurate and time sensitive way
- Ensuring timely submission of information to management (monthly, annually, ad-hoc) for Financial reports, Board Reports, statutory reporting etc.
- Plan/forecast budgets and cash-flow identifying any risks that may arise
- Provide knowledgeable financial management information including detailed data analysis, reviewing the data and communicating results colleagues and senior staff
- Arrange meetings with budget holders regularly to assess financial performance, support the budget holders with decision making and monitoring KPIs
- Ensuring compliance and local regulations are maintained
- International travel is a part of this role as and when required
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA ect.)
- NAVISION experience is required
- Previous experience in a Business Partner role
- Excellent data and analytic skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft NAV
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Confident in ability to present plans to support business decisions
If you are a resilient and assertive individual who meets the above requirements, apply today for a confidential conversation.