We are actively recruiting for the role of Finance Manager for an international recognized financial services institution. This is a diverse opportunity allowing you develop your career in a well-established company.
- Managing and mentoring a team of professionals
- Running the day to day operations of the Finance Department
- Overseeing billing, receivables and regulatory and third party payables
- Responsible for month end close
- Reviewing the financial process and determining areas of improvement
- Keeping in line with compliance and regulatory requirements
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CPA) with 3 + years PQE
- Working knowledge of IRFS and IAS
- Advanced level Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
If you are a motivated individual and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, please apply today and we will be in contact with further details. All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.