One of the island’s leading Legal organizations is looking to hire a Finance Manager to play an integral role in their growing finance function. The role will report to the firms regional Financial Controller and work across the Cayman and BVI offices.
The role itself will cover areas such as financial reporting, budgeting / forecasting, AP/AR, Cash flow projections, financial statement preparation and the management of the annual audit process among others. The Finance Manager will lead a small team in Cayman and the BVI and work closely with key internal stakeholders.
The firm itself works with some of the world’s leading blue-chip companies and has a reputation of delivering exceptional service to clients. They offer an excellent salary & benefits package, flexible working and pop up events each month for staff.
What is on offer?
- A generous base salary with performance bonus and additional benefits
- A varied role with autonomy to grow the finance function on island
- Work closely with the Regional Financial Controller and report to board level
- Gain experience with one of the leading offshore law firms that attracts a highly impressive client base of blue-chip companies and UHNWI
- Flexible working and work from home options
- Annual salary reviews
- A professional accounting designation
- 2 years PQE as a minimum with experience working in an internal finance function
- Previous experience in the legal industry is preferred
- Only those currently based in Cayman can be considered