SteppingStones are delighted to be assisting a leading law firm in their search for a Finance Manager to join their expanding team. Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be part of a dynamic team and a firm which supports professional development in a friendly and collaborative environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing day to day accounting operations for the business.
- Supervising a team of Accounts Assistants.
- Preparing month-end and quarter-end reports.
- Completing financial records for the finance department (including AR/AP).
- Working closely with the Head of Finance on budgets, forecasting and financial reporting.
- Managing banking operations including reconciliations.
Requirements for the role:
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting (or similar).
- A professional Accounting designation (CPA/CA/ACCA).
- A minimum of 5 years experience within an operational accounting role.
- A working knowledge of IFRS and ideally experience working within a professional services organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage people to get the best out of them.
Salary for this position is up to US$120K plus excellent benefits.