Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Director of Finance
Our client, an established, prestige hotel, is seeking a Director to join their Finance team. If you are client focused, have strong accounting skills and are highly professional, then this is the ideal job for you!
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in reconciliations and preparation of reports
- Preparing the company’s payments, journal entries and posting
- Assisting in the input of financial transactions
- Responding promptly to all inquiries for finance
- Identifying and implementing improvements
- Assisting in managing A/R and A/P teams
- Management of payroll and hotel gratuity pool
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
- At least 5 years’ experience within the hospital field
- Must possess a Bachelors Degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Proven track record of hospitality and accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suits
- Must have proven hotel accounting systems
- Ability to identify and effectively communicate issues
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
If you have demonstrated effective management, communication, and leadership skills, apply now and let’s have a confidential conversation today!