Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Financial Accountant to join a growing team.
Full Job Description
On behalf of our client, a highly reputable award-winning law firm we are actively seeking a Financial Accountant to join their growing team.
This role will report to directly to the Financial Manager and will be responsible for;
- Preparing financial statements
- Carry out reconciliations
- Monitoring and managing the accounting process
- Assisting with training of junior staff members and encourage growth and development within the team
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have;
- Professional ACA designation
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- Big 4 trained
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Ability to motivate and encourage a team
This role offers a competitive compensation and benefits package:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Income Protection Scheme
- Confidential employee assistance programme
- On-site gym
- Subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
- Cycle to Work scheme
- TaxSaver commuter tickets
For more information on this role and if you’re interested in joining an established company, then email Ciara at email@example.com or apply below.
Can’t wait to hear from you!