Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client, a highly regarded Law Firm located in Jersey, we are actively seeking a Financial Controller to join their Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy, tech savy team whilst contribute to the firm’s future success.
- Maintenance of ledgers on a daily basis
- Managing month end close
- Establishing and managing effective financial controls
- Preparing financial statements
- Carrying out tax and regulatory returns
- Assisting Internal & External Auditors with the audit process
- Assisting with the business planning process
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, ACA, CIMA etc.) & 3+ years PQE
- Degree in a Business/Accounting related field
- Previous experience working as a Financial Controller
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Tech Savvy and analytically minded
If you are an experienced financial controller keen to progress in a globally recognized firm, apply today for more information.