Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client, a well-known known name across the Hospitality industry in the Cayman Islands, we are actively seeking a Financial Controller to join their finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to broaden your experience in a non-financial services industry. If you are a qualified accountant, read on for more information
- Preparing and reviewing the company’s financial budget
- Monitoring, reporting and forecasting cash-flows
- Coordinating all monthly and annual reporting and inventory control,
- Ability to manage, supervise and develop staff
- Identifying and implementing improvements
- Additional ad hoc duties are required
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CA)
- 2-4 years post qualification accounting experience preferably in and upscale hotel industry
- Proficient in MS Office, Opera, Quickbooks, Orang HRM and Micros
- Must be able to demonstrate strong and in-depth knowledge of accounting practices
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Effective communication, negotiation and presentation skills
If you would like to learn more about the above position, apply today for a confidential conversation