Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of your client, a local construction company, we are actively recruiting for a Financial Controller with construction experience to join their team.
- Prepare financial reports and statements
- Management and execution of Payrol
- Carry out budget analysis and forecasting
- Daily, weekly, monthly and annual reconciliations
- Prepare for internal and external audit
- Oversee A/P and A/R employees and assist with annual reviews and delegation of tasks
- Support management with budgets for all projects
Qualification and Requirements
- 5 years previous experience within a similar role
- Previous experience working within a construction environment is essential
- Knowledge of GAP, QuickBooks and all Microsoft Office programs
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- Professional accounting qualification is preferred (ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA etc.)
- Previous managerial experience is also essential
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
There is a competitive salary on offer for this opportunity.
To learn more and express your interest, please apply today!