Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Our client is seeking a driven and experienced Fleet Manager to join their team! The successful candidate will be responsible for the preventative maintenance of fleet and ensure operational efficiency.
- Analyze maintenance costs and provide recommendations on fleet utilization and replacement
- Assist in the development of maintenance budgets by providing input relative to policies, costs, established metrics, and projections
- Track fleet usage and maintain accurate inventories of equipment
- Perform procurement processes for required inventory
- Approve and process purchase orders and invoices for local and foreign acquisitions
- Ensure that Fleet and Mechanical department employees are achieving specified objectives and performance targets
- Proven training and certification in auto and heavy machinery mechanics/diesel engines
- 5+ years of experience in fleet maintenance
- Strong knowledge and understanding of internal combustion engines
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering would be highly preferable
- Must be highly organized, efficient, and demonstrate exceptional leadership abilities
Email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!