Fuel Inspector - Temporary
We are actively searching for a Fuel Inspector to join our clients team for 6 months. This position has arisen due to an unforeseen illness and offer the opportunity to work for a large regulatory and compliance company on-island and promote consumer protection within the local economy.
The Fuels Inspector will assist the team in promoting and encouraging the achievement of the highest standards of safety, compliance and accepted environmental practices at all fuel and other hazardous substance installations and operations within the Cayman Islands
The successful candidate will need to carry out;
- Technical reviews
- Analysis and advice
- Emergency responses
- Supervision of critical compliance work
- Code & Standards and best practice enforcement,
- Additional ad-hoc duties
To be successful in this role, you will need;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as Engineering, Chemistry, Petroleum (Oil & Gas) or Environmental
- Ideally 4 years experience in petroleum, technical safety or related industrial/engineering sector
- Knowledge of fuels and compressed gas industry codes of practice
- Practical experience related to emergency response scenarios
- Understanding that safety is paramount
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- A high level of confidentiality
A more in depth job description will be provided if shortlisted for this role.
To express your interest and learn more about this exciting opportunity, please apply today!