Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Fund Accounting Manager
On behalf of our client an internationally recognized professional services firm, we are actively recruiting for the role of Fund Accounting Manager. This role is based in Jersey and will expose you to a complex funds portfolio.
- Managing a complex portfolio of funds
- Preparing/Reviewing statutory accounts, Investor Capital Statements
- NAV calculations
- Reviewing the work of more junior team members
- Managing the audit process from start to completion and liaising with external auditors during the process
- Managing junior staff members and aiding in their development
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CA, CPA etc. )
- Previous Funds experience is preferred
- Previous Supervisory/Managerial experience
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to meet deadline and have an eye for detail
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please apply today. All applications will be treated as highly confidential.