Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Fund Administrator - TEMPORARY
On behalf of our client a highly successful financial services company with an international presence, we are actively seeking a Fund Administrator to join their team!
- Organize, maintain and file documentation relating to the fund team
- Provide fund services support liaise with investors when necessary
- Assist other staff members in updating logs including minutes, shareholder and loan note registers
- Ensure uploads are done in a timely manner
- Maintain all relevant correspondence and documentation ensuring they are filed in an accurate and compliant manner
- Updating and maintaining databases
- On boarding new entities, KYC checks and periodic reviews
- Bank payment processing duties including collating of payment documentation, requesting missing information and inputting of payment instructions
- Report on and escalate issues as required
- Assist the wider teams with the completion of ad-hoc projects
- Ad Hoc duties as required
- Degree in a Business-related field
- 1+ years in a similar fund administrator position
- Working knowledge of online banking systems
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience in preparing and processing payments
Email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!