Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
We are working with a leading fund administration organization who are looking for a motivated and innovative professional to join their Cayman office.
his role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Reviewing fund formation documents and providing fiduciary oversight
- CIMA and FATCA/CRS filings
- Reviewing audited financial statements and providing oversight of the financial functions of outsourced service providers
- Oversee investment portfolios to ensure compliance and monitor operating expenses
- Organize and participate in fund meetings
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with at least 2 years’ audit experience and:
- Fund audit experience and/or big four audit experience is desirable
- Experience in Cayman, US and international investment products and structures, as well as the applicable regulations
- Project management experience