I am overjoyed to announce that my team and I here at SteppingStones Recruitment are working EXCLUSIVELY with a new prestigious company. Our first order of business is to source a General Manager to join their growing team so as to ensure a smooth preopening.
For this position we are looking for the best: someone who is driven, self-motivated, energetic and dedicated. This is a one-time opportunity to jump start your career in the right direction! This role has varying aspects to it including but not limited to human resources, sales, marketing, administration and bookkeeping.
– Building and maintaining relationships with travel agencies and ground handlers;
– Coordinating group trips, including attractions excursions and activities;
– Overseeing recruitment and training of all staff;
– Ensuring all reservations are accurate and accounted for;
– Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients by providing excellent customer service and follow-up communication;
– Promoting and selling travel packages and special offers to clients;
– Managing clients’ travel inquiries and providing advice and guidance on travel arrangement;
– Maintaining daily logs of clients’ bookings, sales and payments;
– Staying informed of any updates and keeping clients updated about changes in the travel industry such as new destinations, travel restrictions and holiday packages.
– Bachelors or Masters Degree in tourism management of any relevant field;
– Proven experience as a travel Sales Consultant or similar role;
– Excellent sales and customer service skills;
– Strong verbal and written communication skills;
– In-depth knowledge of the travel industry and its current trends;
– Excellent organizational and time management skills;
– Passion for travel and exploring new destinations;
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
– Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Guarantee you will not find this role anywhere else on island! If you have experience in the above role and looking for a fresh new employment opportunity, then send me an email today at
Get in touch today, and do more of what you love!