Graphic Designer & Video Editor
- Work collaboratively with other team members to deliver high quality, accurate creative assets
- Manage and maintain templates and brand collateral
- Create infographics and visuals for client facing applications and documentation
- Design web graphics and banners
- Manage production of multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible for creating timely, high quality, exciting, aspirational, consistent and artistic work
- Digital Design and ecommerce messaging
- Video ideation + Graphic direction
- Communicate clearly with key business stakeholders
- Storyboarding, filming, editing and post-production of video from inception to completion.
- Delivering graphic design solutions that support our brand, business strategy, and project objectives
- Collaborate with engineers to identify video project requirements and produce industry-leading creative deliverables that support objectives, project assignments, audience, and intended message.
- Develop relevant creative customer-facing collateral, sales support materials, campaigns and internal communications
- Organize digital and physical materials so that internal teams have easy access to our collateral, brochures etc.
- Prioritize assigned tasks for self, and work concurrently on multiple complex projects with competing deadlines
- Perform other related duties, and participate in special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with mobile and digital development workflows, wireframing, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and strategy behind design concepts at a high level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals, including marketing/sales funnel, personas, campaign-level KPIs, etc.
- Expert in Adobe Premiere, Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ample post-production knowledge including motion graphics (Adobe After Effects), sound mixing, keying and color correction
- A proven ability to think strategically, analyze critically, and translate ideas and insights into action through coherent and viable communications
- Proven success working with tight deadlines and turnaround times
- TV industry, content marketing professional photography experience is a plus