Head of Compliance
One of Cayman’s most interesting, boutique organizations is looking to add a new Head Of Compliance to their office on-island.
They are a small firm, which will be growing to around 10 people this year. They have a loyal client base and impressive staff retention. They have always operated with a work / life balance mentality and this will very much be a Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm role and they are very open to their staff taking care of life admin as needed – school drop off / pick up, flexible working and work from home (periodically not exclusively).
There is not much in the way of career progression with this person essentially being the compliance function – albeit with support from existing staff. It’s important to note the successful candidate will do the more exciting work and the more straightforward work as well.
The salary is very much in line with market rate however the benefits are the best I’ve seen for some time.
This would be a great role for a senior compliance professional who is ready to step away from a high-stress, long hours role. The industry is such a cool niche in the market and this really offers something a littler different.
- 10+ years of compliance experience gained in the Cayman Islands
- In-depth knowledge of local compliance and AML legislation
- A compliance qualification such as the ACAMS is essential
- Ability to work well in a small team and happy to work outside of the scope of the job description when required
- Only those based in the Cayman Islands can be considered for this role