Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Head of Human Resources
On behalf of our client, SteppingStones is seeking an experienced Head of Human Resources to join their busy and dynamic team!
The Head of Human Resources will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the company. The ideal candidate will have a background in human resources, a thorough knowledge of Cayman Islands Labour Laws and regulations, and demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategies related to hiring, recruiting, and retention
- Plan, lead, develop, and coordinate policies, processes, training, and initiatives
- Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations
- Identify staffing and recruiting needs; develop and execute best practices for hiring and talent management
- Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- Recruit, interview, and train new staff
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resources programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, disputes, recognition, training, disciplinary matters, payroll, and occupational health and safety
- 5+ years’ of human resources experience
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Professional HR certification highly desirable
- Proficiency in Bamboo HR and Microsoft Office suite
- Thorough knowledge of Cayman Islands Labour Laws
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Please note that at this time, we are only able to consider candidates with Caymanian status. Please email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!