Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Back to job portal
Head of Treasury
SteppingStones is actively recruiting for the role of Head of Treasury on behalf of our client’s highly successful and globally recognized Jersey/Inverness based team.
- Understand, manage and supervise all aspects the business’ global cash flow and liquidity
- Review and determine company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial
- Evaluate, select and supervise cash management systems
- Manage and review management information i.e. cash forecasts, 12 months rolling forecasting, global banking reports, foreign currency hedging risks etc..
- Interest rate management
- Manage accounting processes and procedures
- Deposit management and hedging
- Financial risk management
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements
- Ensure compliance is maintained
- Support and participate in strategic plan activities
- Provide training/ coaching to staff & colleagues in relation to capital markets
- Managing & develop the global banking & treasury team
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA etc.) + 5 years PQE in corporate & treasury divisions
- Strong banking knowledge
- Working knowledge of building complex financial models
- Ability to prepare cash forecasts and cash flow analysis
- Understanding of ANLA and FRR calculations
- Proficient in Microsoft NAV, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are a qualified accountant with extensive experience is treasury, apply today for a confidential conversation!