Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Help Desk Technician
SteppingStones are currently partnering with a leading MSP in the Cayman Islands who are looking for a seasoned Help Desk Technician to join their growing team.
The Helpdesk team are responsible for providing their clients with technical assistance and support for computer systems, hardware and software. You will be responsible for responding to queries, running diagnostic tools, isolating problems and determining/implementing solutions.
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients seeking technical assistance.
- Providing technical assistance and support to clients for issues relating to computer systems, software and hardware.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques.
- Responding efficiently to client emails and walking clients through the problem-solving process.
- Resolve technical problems with LAN, WAN and other systems.
- Proven experience as a Helpdesk Technician or other Customer Support roles.
- Tech-savvy with a working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control.
- Solid understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
For more information and a private/confidential chat, please contact Ben Bailey at SteppingStones.