SteppingStones are currently partnering with a leading IT company in the Cayman Islands who are looking for two Helpdesk Technicians (1st or 2nd Line) to join their team.
Due to continued expansion, they are looking to grow the team extensively this year and the Service Desk team play a crucial part in their continuous success. Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, you will need to have a strong technical background with exceptional customer service skills to excel in this client-facing role.
- Minimum one year (IT Helpdesk Technician) or three years (Senior IT Helpdesk Technician) previous experience working for an IT focused organization.
- Experience of managing MS Office 365 or Microsoft 365 with a current Microsoft 365 certification as well as experience of MS Azure, MS Intune and MS Bitlocker encryption deployment and management.
- Experience of installing and configuring PCs and Laptops and extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System.
- Experience of configuring and administering Active Directory and Group Policies.
- Experience of managing and monitoring Veeam Backup and various 3rd party Anti-Virus Products.
- Experience of supporting end users within a Citrix or MS Remote Desktop Services Environment.
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting HP, DELL and Lenovo PCs and Laptops as well as experience of supporting and troubleshooting printers and MFP devices.
- Consumer awareness and confidence with dealing with clients at all levels and strong communication skills and experience in the delivery of Projects and IT services.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading IT firms on-island who offer an exceptional internal culture and clear progression.
For more information and a private/confidential chat, please contact Ben at SteppingStones.