Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of a well-known local business within the hospitality industry, we are actively seeking a Housekeeping Manager to join their growing Cayman Islands based team. If you are Caymanian or hold RERC read on for more information
- Train housekeepers on cleaning and maintenance tasks
- Check rooms and common areas, including stairways and lounge areas, for cleanliness
- Schedule shifts and arrange for replacements in cases of absence
- Establish and educate staff on cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene standards
- Respond to customer complaints and special requests
- Participate in large cleaning projects as required
- Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in all areas
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of housekeeping management experience in a similar role, preferably in a resort
- Ability to use industrial cleaning equipment and products
- Proficient in MS Office and Opera
- Excellent organizational and team management skills
- Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest satisfaction
If you would like to learn more about the above position, apply today for a confidential conversation