Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
SteppingStones are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join a leading, international law firm. You will be responsible for supporting the Group’s employees with the main accountabilities being employee relations and HR system management as well as payroll and HR administration.
Key Responsibilities Include –
- Manage the administration of the employee life cycle including induction, absence, leavers and payroll
- Assisting in improving and developing policies, procedures and processes
- Develop competence in all HR systems and deliver training where appropriate
- Prepare management information reports
- Maintain and update HR and payroll information systems and files
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with agencies, suppliers and relevant Government departments
- Cross jurisdictional HR experience
- Experience of managing payroll ideally across multiple jurisdictions
- Strong communication skills and confidence in dealing with employees at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
For more details and a private/confidential chat, please contact Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org