Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
This executive-level position is integral to clients organization’s success, and you will be responsible for developing and executing the human resource strategy that aligns with their overall business plan and strategic direction.
What you’ll do
- Develop and implement a robust succession plan to ensure the organization has a pipeline of qualified internal candidates for key roles.
- Attract, recruit, and retain top talent to meet the organization’s current and future needs.
- Lead change initiatives within the organization by communicating the need for change and facilitating its adoption.
- Design and implement organizational structures that optimize efficiency and align with strategic goals.
- Create a comprehensive training and development program to enhance employee skills, knowledge, and capabilities.
- Develop and manage compensation and benefits programs that attract and retain top talent.
What you’ll bring
- 8+years of HR Management experience.
- Master’s Degree in HR Management or equivalent (e.g., SHRM-CP, PHR (Hons)).
- Proven leadership in managing HR teams and driving change collaboratively with senior management.
- At least 10 years of senior management experience.
- Demonstrated continuous professional growth in HR leadership.
- Strategic thinking combined with a hands-on approach.
- Strong interpersonal, coaching, consulting, and conflict resolution skills.
- Advanced HR policy development and staff relations expertise.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; experience with Sage Abra Suite is a plus.
What you’ll get
- Comprehensive salary package
- Competitive paid vacation days
- 50% contribution towards Pension and Health Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Training and development opportunities
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your resume through to Niamh | firstname.lastname@example.org