HR Generalist - Temp to Perm
On behalf of our client, we are actively searching for an experienced HR Generalist to join their small, fast paced team.
Key aspects of this role include;
- Immigration duties – Preparing cover letters, collate work permit documentation for new permits and permit renewals, process work permit fees
- Employee Relations – Provide support to Managers on disciplinary matters following Cayman’s Labour Law, drafting employee letters, attend formal meetings, support conflict resolution
- Training & Development – New hire orientations, present training in person and remotely,
- Recruitment – Write advertisements, review applications, shortlist candidates, carry out initial stage interviews, prepare contracts
Our client is ideally looking to hire someone on a Temporary basis to support an upcoming Maternity Leave. However, this position has the opportunity to go Permanent and our client will consider hiring someone permanently from the beginning.
To be considered for this role you must have;
- 2-3 years experience in an HR generalist role
- Ability and confidence with public speaking
- Exceptional knowledge of Cayman Islands Immigration law and ability to prepare work permit applications
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be organized
This role is open to on-island Caymanian candidates, or those with the right to work on island only.
To learn more and express your interest in this opportunity, please get in touch today.