Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
HR/Immigration Assistant - Temporary - Cayman Islands
Our client is actively looking for a Human Resources/Immigration Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate is required to work on his/her initiative with a can-do attitude and must have knowledge of Cayman Islands Immigration as this role is heavily immigration focused.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Assisting in maintaining HR immigration, employee data base systems and personnel files
- Liaising with HR Manager regarding general administration of Immigration and Labour matters
- Preparing and Reviewing immigration applications
- Liaising with internal and external clients on immigration matters
- Following-up with employees in getting the necessary paper work done for work permits
- Assisting with the ongoing recruitment process, both with new hires and replacements
- Performing secretarial and administrative duties for the HR Manager
- Assist in revising job descriptions and procedure manuals
- Create and distribute confidential documents
- Provide support to colleagues always
- Assist with any internal staffing changes
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
- Relevant formal education in Recruitment or HR would be a benefit
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of Cayman Islands Immigration and experience is essential
- Proven track record of HR Tracking system
- Have an ability to work with and connect with all levels and types of employees
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft programs including Office, Word and Excel
If you have the above requirements and this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for then apply today!