Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
On behalf of our client a well-known telecommunications business, we are actively seeking a Human Resources Manager to join their team. Located in their Cayman office, this position provides an excellent opportunity to further your experience in a supportive and friendly environment.
- Responsible for HR budgeting
- Payroll and Benefits
- Handling the recruitment and on boarding of new staff
- Handling all Employee Relations
- Generating Analytics and Reports in relation to human resources
- Corresponding with internal staff
- Handling grievances and disciplinary matters
- Ensure that the people element of the company is aligned with the strategic and operational goals of the business
- Handling Immigration queries and work permits
- Degree in Human Resources
- 2+ years experience as a Human Resources Manager
- Working knowledge of Local legislations relating to Labour, Immigration and Pension Laws
- Previous experience in growing and managing a team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today! All applications are treated as highly confidential.