On behalf of our client, we are actively searching for a skilled and experience Human Resources Manager to join their team to assist is all aspects of HR.
Our client is ideally looking to hire someone on-island and local who is Caymanian or has the right to work without a work permit.
This role involves;
- Developing and implementing an HR strategy to support the company with meeting their corporate goals
- Assist with streamlining the companies programs to improve effectiveness
- Ensure company is compliant with all Laws and Regulations
- Support 360 recruitment
- Support Managers and Supervisors with HR related disciplinary matters
- Additional duties as required
Qualifications, Skills & Experience preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- 5-7 years’ experience in Human Resources Management
- 3 years’ experience at supervisory level
- Strong time management, communication skills and leadership
- Display knowledge of all Cayman Islands laws including Labour Law, Health Insurance and Pension
To learn more about this role and express your interest, please get in touch today.