Human Resources Manager
Our client is seeking a motivated HR Manager to join their growing team!
- Provide day-to-day administration support with the HR department, including payroll
- Manage new hire orientation from recruitment to onboarding
- Prepare employment contracts
- Process Work permits accurately and efficiently
- Administer Health and Pension plans
- Handle maternity, paternity, and parental leave processes and queries
- Provide data of right to work documentation are received for all staff
- Check and input data for payroll from spreadsheets
- General administration duties such as filing, phone lines, scanning, typing, etc
- Ad hoc HR projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Relevant administration experience
- 5+ years of HR experience preferred
- Must be highly organized, able to multitask, and collaborate well in a team setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Please note that at this time we can only consider Caymanian candidates for this role.
Email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!