Human Resources Manager
Our client is seeking an experienced and strategic Human Resources Manager to join their team in Cayman!
The HR Manager is responsible for providing leadership in developing and implementing HR strategy, change management, performance management, and articulating HR needs to the Board of Directors.
- Develop and maintain current HR policies, SOPs, and employee contracts
- Continually assess the employee relations climate throughout the company and implement proactive employee relations, programs, and activities
- Ensure compliance with HR policies, procedures, and regulations
- Manage the HR Information and Management System
- Coordinate staff training
- Manage and investigate internal complaints and employee grievances
- Manage the HR team and functions
- Provide leadership and effective communication to management, employees, and other stakeholders
- Manage employee communication and feedback through employee satisfaction surveys, focus groups, and one-on-one meetings
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- A professional HR accreditation such as SPHR or equivalent
- Advanced analytical, research, problem solving, time-management, and interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership and strategic thinking skills
- A strong understanding of financial reporting and budgeting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Please note that at this time, only Caymanian candidates will be considered. Please email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!