Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Information Security Risk Analyst
On behalf of our client an award winning, innovative and highly respected Professional Services Firm located in Jersey, we are actively seeking an Information Security Risk Analyst to join their team,
Duties will include;
- Maintaining the Information Security Risk Register
- Assisting with the evaluation, implementation and management of new initiatives
- Assisting with log management
- Providing assistance with wider information security projects
- You will also be expected to demonstrate confidence with relevant regulatory issues and due diligence requirements along with keeping up to date with current thinking and business tools relevant to the role, including and maintaining affiliations with relevant professional bodies, as required
The successful candidate will be motivated and collaborative with a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
We want to hear from people with a minimum of 3 years’ practical experience in information security who are excited by new approaches working within a highly innovative working environment.