We are currently seeking an Associate – Insolvency to work with a leading professional services firm here in the Cayman Islands. This is a young and dynamic team that offers excellent opportunities for growth within the business.
- Working on a caseload of insolvency work;
- Maintaining case diaries and meeting all statutory deadlines;
- Preparing reports to court, creditors and investors and attending meetings with clients;
- Providing regular progress and financial case updates;
- Prepare and management of liquidation.
- Accounting Designation Required – CPA, CA, ACCA, CFA;
- Proven knowledge of insolvency rules and statutory requirements;
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multitask;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
If interested, please get in touch via email: email@example.com for more information or to apply today.