One of the leading boutique insolvency firms in Cayman is looking to hire an Appointment taking Director to join their growing practice.
The role has become available through growth as the business has enjoyed a number of client wins and new business success in recent times. The Director will join the senior team and have the opportunities to take appointments.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Management and responsibility of all aspects of engagements in consultation with the IP
- Execution of all communications and reports to Court and other stakeholders
- Review and analysis of financial statements, financial products, bank records, contracts and other documentation
- Preparation and management of litigation
- Mentoring and developing junior team members
- Lead business development initiatives and be actively involved in the growth of the practice.
- An internationally recognized professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent) and ideally a recognized insolvency qualification
- 9 years minimum experience within insolvency/restructuring, depth and breadth of experience is a key factor
- Cross border insolvency/restructuring experience
- Good knowledge of the financial services industry and the structural and regulatory environment in which investment vehicles operate
- Understand relevant case law and key legal issues
- Strong investigative and technical skills
- Advanced word, excel and power point skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and confidence to deal with a range of stakeholder groups and management teams