One of Cayman’s leading Insolvency Boutiques is looking to hire an experienced Insolvency Manager for its expanding Cayman Islands Office.
The firm works on a really interesting scope of work and as well as the typical funds work, also work on projects more in line with the onshore insolvency market. They have won some fascinating new projects and these roles are born entirely from growth.
The Manager will have the opportunity to progress quickly and the firm expect they will be taking appointments in future.
Typical duties include:
- Day to day management of a portfolio of engagements from onboarding through to dissolution, in consultation with senior management
- Preparation of all communications and reports to Court and other stakeholders
- Review and analysis of financial statements, financial products, bank records, contracts and other documentation
- Assist in the preparation and management of litigation
- Assist in the development and mentoring of team members
- An internationally recognized professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent)
- 6 years minimum experience within insolvency/restructuring
- Cross border insolvency/restructuring experience
- Good knowledge of the financial services industry and the structural and regulatory environment in which investment vehicles operate
- Understand relevant case law and key legal issues
- Strong investigative and technical skills
- Advanced word, excel and power point skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and confidence to deal with a range of stakeholder groups and management teams
- Be able to use own initiative and meet frequent, tight deadlines