Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Internal Audit and Quality Assurance Officer
On behalf of our client a highly regarded professional services firm located in the Cayman Islands. We are actively seeking applications for the role of Internal Audit and Quality Assurance Officer. This is an excellent opportunity to utilize your experience in a supportive and progressive working environment.
- Working with the Internal Audit Director to update the internal audit programme
- Identifying Risks and controls across all business lines
- Generating an audit plan for 3+ years
- Preparing Financial Reports and presenting to the Board of Directors
- Review corporate records
- Drafting correspondence to clients and liaising with Corporate Administrators
- Reconciling Corporate Records
- Cross Checking records with internal databases
- Qualified Internal Auditor/Accountant
- Previous experience in Internal Audit
- Additional experience in corporate administration
- Knowledge of Cayman regulatory requirements
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Viewpoint Trust and Company databases
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
If you would like to learn more about this role, apply today. All applications are highly confidential