Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Internal Reporting Manager
On behalf of our internationally recognized client, a large professional services firm. We are actively seeking an International Reporting Manager to join their successful Cayman Islands based team.
- Management accounting tasks
- Developing report specifications, testing completed reports and coordinating the roll-out to the business
- Assisting with the implementation of new systems and software
- Carrying out testing and training
- Cash flow management i.e. receivables and payables schedules, dividends and other cash cashflows
- Balance sheet management & coordination of budget process
- Coordination of financial forecasting
- Development and delivery of practice management training
- Maintenance of finance policies and procedures
- Qualified Accountant
- 5+ years post qualified experience in a professional services sector
- IFRS experience
- Must be timely and efficient
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Adherent Expert
If you would like more information on the above role, get in contact today. All applications are highly confidential.