IT Process Manager
The IT Process Manager will be responsible for:
- Focusing on Problem, Incident, Change, Configuration and Request Management.
- Pursuing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and driving long term resolution.
- Performing proactive event analysis to avoid possible future incidents and minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented.
- Maintaining CMDB ensuring all configuration items, their attributes and
- Service Management relationships are current and up to date.
- Driving improvement of existing processes, as well as designing and implementing new processes
Applicants must have:
- ITIL V3 EXPERT Certification
- Minimum of 5 years relevant ITIL service management experience
- Experience utilising Service Management tools
- Experience in inspiring cultural change to adopt such ITIL and other modern practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience creating and documenting IT processes