IT Project Manager
SteppingStones are currently partnering with a major client in the Cayman Islands to assist with their search for a new Project Manager to join their rapidly growing PMO team. Working alongside the Project Lead, you will be working closely with internal and external user to deliver new solutions to drive new business value.
- Manage multiple small and large scale projects whilst collaborating with cross-functional teams across the business.
- Report project progress, issues and risk through status reports for IT and Business Management teams.
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing Stakeholder communications and implementing an effective system of project governance.
- Influence Stakeholders at a senior management level and ensure that the necessary resources are in place to support business requirements.
- Contribute to defining and operating a well-defined project management process and oversee ongoing process-improvement initiatives.
- 5 years+ experience as an IT Project Manager with extensive Financial Systems exposure.
- Strong familiarity with Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Solid understanding of IT Infrastructure/Operations.
- PMP/APM Certification (preferred).
For more information on this opportunity, please reach out to Ben Bailey at SteppingStones.