Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
IT Service Analyst - Temporary
On behalf of our client, a large internationally known entity, we are actively looking for two IT Service Analysts to join their team on a temporary basis for about 3-4 months.
This role will involve providing support to end-users and clients both on-site and remotely. This role sits within the IT team who provide support for over 2,000 individuals globally.
Specifically you will be responsible for;
- Providing desktop, hardware, software and customer support
- Manage all helpdesk calls and tickets
- Carry out support in line with company policies and procedures
- Carry out periodic software back ups and testing
- Assist with specific projects as and when needed
- Occasional travel might be required to support overseas offices
To be successful in this role you will need;
- University Degree in IT or another related
- ITIL Certification would be an advantage
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role working within a large professional environment
- Basic knowledge of Network and VPN is required
- Exceptional Customer Service and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems
- Ability to travel as and when necessary
If you have the above experience and qualifications then please reach out to me, Hannah, at email@example.com
This role does have a preference for Caymanian candidates or those with the right to work in the Cayman Islands and on-island immediately available work permit holders.
We look forward to hearing from you.