IT Service Desk Specialist
SteppingStones are currently partnering with a global Law Firm in the Cayman Islands who are looking to grow their IT Service Desk team. You will provide global support across all 13 international office, so it is essential the successful candidate is able to communicate confidently and clearly.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure all tickets are acknowledged and responded to in an efficient manner whilst providing regular updates for ongoing tickets.
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles for both the tech team and end-users.
- Escalate technical issues to 2nd/3rd Line when necessary.
- Assist with releases of new hardware or applications as well as assisting other members of the IT team.
- Maintain the highest level of IT Service Desk support to colleagues globally.
- Minimum of 2-5+ years experience within an IT Helpdesk/Service Desk capacity.
- Working knowledge of MS operating systems and office applications, Android and IOS.
- Extensive experience in using Active Directory Users and MS Exchange Management Console.
- Experienced in software and hardware support including hands-on implementation.
- Good overall knowledge of computer networking fundamentals and familiarity with basic network troubleshooting applications.
For more information and a private/confidential chat – please contact Ben at SteppingStones.