Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Our client is seeking a driven and hardworking Junior Administrator to join their team! Apply today!
The Junior Administrator will work with the client’s Trust Department and play a key role in company administration.
- Provide administrative support to more senior colleagues.
- Prepare banking documents and payment instructions.
- Prepare necessary documentation for incorporation or dissolution of companies.
- Updating, photocopying, scanning, assistance with filing, faxing, preparing emails.
- Ensure all database records are maintained up to date and accurate.
- Administer clients’ affairs to meet service standards.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills
Please note that we are not able to consider work permit holders for this position.
Email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!