Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Junior Internal Accounts Executive
Our client, a renowned company management service provider, is looking to add a Junior Internal Accounts Executive to their team. The firm is one of Cayman’s premier organizations and the client portfolio is impressive to say the least.
- Maintain accurate records of all dispensary activities including regular cash reconciliations;
- Assist in providing general banking for clients;
- Demonstrate an understanding of QuickBooks (for maintaining expense/client fee records)
- Perform the duties involved in accounts receivable management to a high standard (effectively communicating with clients, raising invoices in a timely manner)
- Consistently completing filings and payments through the use of CORIS/CAP
If interested, please get in touch via email: email@example.com for more information or to apply today.
Please note that at this time only on-island candidates will be considered for this role and preference will be given to Caymanians and persons with the right to work in the Cayman Islands.