Accountant - Contract
SteppingStones is pleased to be seeking a motivated and experienced Accountant to join our client’s dynamic team for a contract role!
This position will encompass a wide variety of tasks and candidates can expect to be responsible for various finance-related tasks that are primarily associated with preparing financial records. Tasks could include computing taxes, maintaining financial records, and ensuring statements are accurate. The ideal candidate with hold an internationally recognized professional accountancy qualification (CA, ACCA, CPA, or equivalent).
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards, rules, regulations, and systems of internal control.
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies and guidelines.
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Must hold an internationally recognized professional accountancy qualification (CA, ACCA, CPA, or equivalent).
- 2-5+ years of accounting/finance experience.
- Advanced knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation.
- Immediately available
Contact email@example.com for more information or to apply today!