Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
Key Account Manager
On behalf of our client an internationally recognised Professional Services Firm located in Dublin City Centre, we are actively seeking a Key Account Manager to join their Business Development team.
- Oversee key client relationships
- Working with the team to develop and implement strategies which grow revenue and achieve objectives
- Identifying, recommending and implementing marketing, sales and client relationship strategies
- Working with the Training and Development team to develop skills across the team
- Identifying opportunities and building awareness of assigned services
- Liaising with the marketing team and carrying out plans to increase market awareness
- Working with the bids team to pursue opportunities with potential clients
- Client relationship management
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Marketing or Business-related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Key Account Management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Will be results driven and an excellent team player
If you are an outgoing individual looking to further your career in a highly regarded professional services firm, apply today for a confidential conversation.