Job is no longer active.
Please click here to see all current available jobs.
A leading offshore law firm are looking for an experienced lawyer to join their Knowledge Management team, working across a range of practice areas and jurisdictions to ensure the firm’s provision of up to date and quality legal advice.
This role involves developing precedents, undertaking extensive legal research, providing training to lawyers, updating databases and sharing resources, compiling practice notes and guidance and undertaking specific projects.
If you have the following skills and experience and are looking to leave a traditional fee-earning role, please get in touch!
- At least 3 years’ PQE in the Cayman Islands, the UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
- Previous experience as a PSL or KM lawyer highly desirable
- Excellent academics and demonstrable research and drafting skills
- An innovative attitude, driven to identifying solutions and new ideas
- Experience working in the Cayman Islands is preferred