Legal Administrative Assistant
Our client, a law firm with a global presence, is seeking an experienced and diligent Legal Administrative Assistant to join their team in Cayman!
The Legal Administrative Assistant oversees providing a high level of administrative and clerical support to a team of attorneys. The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years of experience working in a law office and exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Transcribe and proofread legal documents.
- Accurate file documents ahead of deadlines.
- Process third party and vendor invoices.
- Arrange travel arrangements for attorneys.
- File, organize, scan, copy, and fax legal documents in a timely manner.
- Facilitate the meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and providing timely reminders.
- Coordinating conference calls and arranging meetings.
- Monthly billing and credit control.
- 3+ years of experience as a legal secretary, paralegal, or similar.
- Typing speed of 50+ words per minute.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Familiarity with legal documents and terminology.
- Ability to work as a team with attorneys and other colleagues.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
Email Kiera@steppingstonesrecruitment.com for more information or to apply today!